Work dissatisfaction!

A lot of my readers are in the age group of 24-32 years. This means that most of you would be working for someone. In work, there often comes a time when you feel stuck and lose the sense of belongingness. A popular research by the McKinsey company says that over 76% of Indian youth are dissatisfied with their job! What is the reason behind this alarming proportion of unhappy workforce?

As opposed to popular opinion, the biggest reason behind this satistaction isn't the pay scale being offered. Instead, it is the job engagement and satisfaction that an employee has with its employer.

So if you are someone who finds waking up in the morning for going to the office to be painful, it's time to question yourself about yout career path.

Remember, it's never too late to push the restart button. But it's always too late to regret!

PS: To practice what I preach, I have been operating my own automotive website in India, which is now doing quite good and has become a secondary income source for me. Hence, to all my readers, keep hustling your way forward.

Comments