What am I doing?

I left personal blogging a year back, after I lost someone extremely close to me. I dedicated myself to my studies and work. The result? I am currently enrolled in the country's biggest university, while my work is being appreciated by one and all. But somehow, amongst all this, I am back to blogging! Why, you ask? Well, I am asking the same question!

In life, in love, in job; it is never about the output, it's always about the process and the joy that comes with it! And I find that joy to be the gateway to nirvana! However, a majority of us are somehow devoid of it. Be it because of a broken relationship, a missing family member, or just sheer displeasure in the work we do. I never thought I would say this, but I am now one amongst the herd of such people.

Hence, I plan to use this blog to drop 1 musing every day, as a measure to escape from the daily hustle that we all are tangled in. In a world of daily vloggers like Casey Neistat and Mumbiker Nikhil, here I am, using my fingertips on a 2-year-old laptop to try to interact with the world, and while doing so, find myself!

Welcome to 1 Daily Musing! Will see you tomorrow!

Comments